Enhance your communication skills – Self-paced e-learning. Asynchronous course – 120 min
- List the key elements of communications and how they impact the credibility of one’s communications
- Identify and create appropriate content tailored to the audience and purpose of your communications
- Summarize key points and explain complex concepts to specialists and non-specialists alike
- Describe the different expectations a research community may have for communication vs. a one-pager for a manager in a private company or not-for-profit organization
- Build out the communications plan for your project, including the unique value proposition
Refined project communication plan – Facilitated session. Synchronous course – 120 min
In this facilitated session, participants will present their project communications plan, and will receive feedback from their peers and the facilitator.