Medical school University of Michigan
Computable knowledge that is findable, interoperable, accessible, reusable, and trusted by all stakeholders is essential to improve the health of individuals and populations at scale—and to achieve high functioning Learning Health Systems. The Mobilizing Computable Biomedical Knowledge (MCBK) movement will propel the world toward this audacious goal.
- Keynote speakers including Dr. Alain Labrique, Director of Digital Health and Innovation at the World Health Organization
- Interactive sessions with international authors of 29 "Lightning Talks"
- Discussions on the role of large language models in a computable knowledge ecosystem
- Planning for formation of national, regional, and continental MCBK chapters
Click here for the meeting program!
The sixth annual MCBK meeting will be completely virtual, will take place over tow days and will include two sessions each day:
Live sessions primarily to include participants in the Americas and Europe will take place on Oct 3 and 4 at:
- 9 AM – 1 PM U.S. Eastern time
- 2 PM – 6 PM in the U.K.
- 3 PM – 7 PM in Central Europe